Fenix TK35 is a convenient extremely high intensity multi-
No GST / HST for our
The unique design of the batteries holder not only can compact the light but also make it comfortable to hold and convenient to use. With its dual button switch, you can transfer the brightness levels rapidly. It perfectly combines the outstanding performance and the great enjoyment of using it. TK35 must be the best choice for outdoor searching, caving, or using a spare light for automobiles with Fenix advance technologies.
Located in Toronto, Canada
Package Included :
*Fenix TK35 LED Flashlight
* User Manual
* 1 x O ring
Free Shipping to
• Uses four 3V CR123A batteries (Lithium) or two 18650 rechargeable batteries (Li-
• 164 mm (Length) x 43.64 mm (Diameter) x 51.5mm (Head)
• Digitally regulated output -
• Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
• Dual button switch in the tail cap, convenient operation
• Made of durable aircraft-
• Premium Type III hard-
• Toughened ultra-
Review of the Fenix TK35
How bright is the Fenix TK35 ?
*TK35 will automatically change the turbo brightness level to the high brightness
level after a 25-
Don’t forget the Fenix TK35 battery combo specials :
Uses: 2 x 18650 or 4 x cr123a batteries
How hard is the LED driven in order to obtain 820 ANSI lumens?
* Yes, it can reach 820 Lumens,
1. The efficiency of reflector is 90% now to instead of the original 87% with 3% increasing, it means the new reflector can reflect 90% of the energy produced by LED
2. With its high efficiency Lens
* Fenix design the circuit to automatically solve the problem of over heat -
The Maximum temperature for battery to bare is 80 degree C.
Why if this light is 820 lumens is the beam intensity 27739cd so much lower than the TK50 with only 255 lumens 3126cd?
* The light intensity has no direct relation with Lumens. It is depends on the size of reflector, the bigger the reflector is, the higher of the light
Light intensity(Cadelas) = Lumens/Solid Angle
What is material is the flashlight made of ?
The whole body is made of Aluminum, and the tail with a very small slide
in the very back is made of plastic for waterproofing.
Questions and Answers are supplied by fenixlight.com